Window frames of different sizes and shapes run through a fine-grid infrared light curtain at the booth entry in »chaotic« sequence. Here the exact profile of the workpieces is registered and transmitted to the control. The computer coordinates the stored signals with the speed of the conveyor and the reciprocators.
When the frames are moved into the spraying area, the guns receive exact spraying commands and spray »wet-on-wet« only where there is actually a workpiece.
The use of electrostatic guns allows painting the surfaces and edges all over in optimum quality. The selected colour is supplied automatically and may be determined manually or by means of ident data carrier.
All installation parameters can be selected and stored on the colour display of the central control system. The clear text operator prompting instructions provides quick troubleshooting and fault elimination. Interfaces to all known recovery installations safeguard the process.
The man machine interface is an essential part for the easy to use automatic painting installation. The graphics system of the Kontur V.1 is developed to simplify the operation and the parameter setting for the operator. Symbol keys for the main functions make the system easy to understand.
To reduce the down times in case of faults and problems the alarm database identifies any fault.
The control features are:
- Modular design with window technology
- Offers interfaces for further applications
Feature of the automatic painting installation
- Easy handling
- Minimum dirt contamination
- Automatic colour change with minimum flushing times and flushing losses as well as maximum availability
- Highest transfer efficiency due to electrostatic system
- Windows coated all over, optimum edge coating
- Designed for paint recovery
- Reliable with long service life
- Reproducible adjustments ensure quality
- Central and easy painting installation handling
- Optimum adjustment to different types of woods, geometries and tasks possible
- Integrated fault diagnosis with operator prompting instructions
- Remote access modem as standard