Sustainability and innovation, energy efficiency and green technology are topics with which we concern ourselves, as manufacturer of automated painting systems, daily. Together with our subsidiaries in Brasil, India, Great Britain and Austria, we are successful in the market.
To support our team we are looking for
Software Engineer / Technician
Automation Technology (m/f)
<input size="40" type="file" style="DISPLAY: none" id="file" name="file" />
Ideally you have, as an engineer or technician, experience in PLC programming. Good analytical skills for complex technical processes, goal oriented, ability to work independently and sufficient English language skills complete your profile.
- PLC programming on Siemens Simatic S7 TIA hardware for process technically complex procedures
- Integration of peripheral bus compatible components (servo drives, pneumatic systems)
- Integration of visualization software (TIA, Visual Basic), as well as commissioning of newly
developed control software
- Commissionings of our plants at home and abroad
Service Engineer / Assembly Manager (m/f)
You are mechatronic (m/f) or electrical mechanic (m/w), engaged and you like to travel, we look forward to meeting you. Your responsibilities include:
- Assembly of equipment, machinery and equipment in-house
- Installation, assembly and commissioning at the customer
- Coordination of subcontractors on site
Mechanical Engineering / Process Technology
- Your responsibilities include the elaboration of technical solutions in accordance
with the request and design of components, preparing the bid and offer tracking.
- As a competent partner you support and advice our existing customer base.
- Another main task is the acquisition of new customers.
- If necessary, you take over the project management for a job.
- Occasionally you travel to our customers domestic and international
- They have completed a mechanical engineering studies, or you are mechanical engineer
or have a comparable education.
- Ideally, you have professional experience in the field of mechanical engineering, but we like
to give also young professionals a chance.
- You are safe in the daily use of the PC applications and good English skills are desirable.
- You have excellent communication to work in a team and used to work independently
and goal oriented.
We offer the perspective of a dynamic, international company. And if job security is an important aspect of your decision, you are right with us. More than 40 years REITER surface technology guarantee for it. Interested? We look forward to hearing from you with details of your expected income and availability.
For further information please contact Mr. Harald Reiter, phone +49 (7195) 185 - 31 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org