Reiter not only offers technical development and comprehensive project management, but also manufactures mechanical components in their own mechanical engineering. This guarantees solutions with decades of experience behind them. Solidly constructed, technically matured, and just in time produced.
The most modern, computer-aided development technology and a company structure which promotes direct contacts mean that at Reiter, innovative ideas are sure to take the shortest possible route to becoming practical solutions. Quality management guarantees a result which represents good value in every respect.
Electrical and mechanical reciprocators for automatic painting installations
- Reciprocator and multi-bell reciprocator:
Free programmable 2-/3-axis or 2-/5-axis machines, designed to be placed outside the paint booth. The areas are preferably plants with high rotations atomizers.
- Electrical reciprocator EHR 8300 and 8300-K: long and short versions
- Electrical reciprocator LH93
- Mechanical reciprocator MH with fixed stroke
- Electro-mechanical reciprocator MH3G for heavy loads